Sunday, March 17, 2013

To Much SyFy

As I gave Kamryn her bottle this morning I heard some strange sounds.  A series of beeps and clicks that I couldn't explain.   Not the pleasant R2D2 sounds but the ominous M-3 Model B9 (Lost in Space) Robot.  In the dark, I half expected the robot to rise from the shadows with those scary claw like hands and harm us in the wee hours of the morning.  Mind you it doesn't help that the chair in front of the computer looks like a robot when your just waking up.  My other thought was.  I wonder how many other computers around the US or World were making the same sound,   That might be why Facebook knows what advertisements to put on my page.   Turns out it wasn't a robot or the computer, but the sounds of air inside Kamryn's bottle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment