Monday, December 31, 2012

A year worthy of reflection

As this year comes to a close, I spent some time looking at (crying through) this blog.  What a year!  Upon the arrival of our little Kamryn last year no one knew she would take us on such an amazing ride.  I have learned  this year about faith, family, friends and prayer.  Prayer increases faith, family and friends are increased by faith and prayer. Who knew the tiny 4lb 12 oz baby we brought into the world, would be a beacon back to God for so many people.  As I reflect on the year I see so many God moments.  He has brought us through this year together, taught us faith and fortitude.  Above all he has blessed us with each other.  Tonight we celebrate a new year, the last one while challenging, was a good one.  I do pray that this one is better.

Romans 12:2
Do not be conformed to this world,3 but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord for His goodness, love, grace, and mercy shown to your family in 2012! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete