Thursday, August 30, 2012

FROG

About 8 months ago our daughter Kamryn was diagnosed with Left Ventricle Non Compaction Cardiomyopathy.  This shot in the arm not only brought tears and great pain in our lives, but also brought us closer to God and each other.  Fully relying on God (FROG) and his plan when your child is close to death is not a difficult as it sounds.  Fully relying on God as things get better is more difficult.  There are days when the only thing that reminds me of Kamryn's heart transplant is the scare on her little chest.  I am daily reminded however, to fully rely on God, as He is comforting and reminding me to trust in Him for our daily needs.   God has recently bless us through a stranger, a friend and family.  He knows when we need comfort and His loving arms wrapped around us.  We still struggle with the financial part of a parent not working, but my husband has a job and I am grateful.  God provides, He never fails.  And I will keep FROG....ribbit

The Lord  is good,
a refuge in times of trouble.
He cares for those who trust in him.
(Nahum 1:7 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment