Friday, February 17, 2012

Prayers are being said . . . .

Hello this is Janet Gatlin a friend of the Aubrey family from church. I have a special place in my heart for all of them. I got the text this morning from Stephanie around 9:30 that they have a heart. My first reaction was what an answer it prayer. I called my husband to share this happy news and I said "they found a heart" and tears fell as I shared this news. I am so happy for them and sad at the same time. We all know that a family lost their precious baby for Kamryn to get this wonderful gift. Prayers were said for this family to be comforted in their time of grief and for everyone involved in getting the heart to Kamryn safely. Now that I know she is off to surgery I can not say a prayer for her without crying. God is so good !!!!!!! I will continue to pray until I hear the news that they are done. I love my Aubrey family so much. Mike and Kelli are amazing parents. I am so thankful for their friendship.

2 comments:

  1. I'm crying and praying while writing. God Bless you Kamryn, Kelli and Mike, and all your family. Praying, praying, praying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting! I've been crying all day, too. So many prayers said.

    ReplyDelete