Thursday, February 2, 2012

 Kamryn has some fluid on her left lung. This is not uncommon for her heart condition or for children on a ventilator. At this time it is not infected nor will it prevent a heart transplant when she is listed. The nurse is watching closely and so am I. Please pray that it doesn't get worse or become infected.

 From my friend Nancy Elizabeth Abercrombie Doyle: At times, we all face challenges, heartaches, and tragedies that make us wonder: how can what is happening in any way be good? The simple, yet hard to understand, answer may be that we will never know. However, our comfort comes from knowing that everything that does happen will somehow be worked together by God in reaching a beautiful result." (see Romans 8:28) I hope you have a miraculous day today my friends! – Elmer Laydon

I got to hold Kamryn, intubation tube and all! Her very sweet nurse Jennifer asked if I wanted to hold her. As a mom herself she couldn't imagine not being able to hold your baby. She took the time today to make it happen. Kamryn was calm and slept while I held her.

No comments:

Post a Comment